Need To Make A Return?
Hopefully you love everything you have purchased, but if something does not work out, we’re here to help!
Return Eligibility Requirements
Almost all items are eligible for a return, please see below for exceptions & rules:
- Worn items, washed items, or items damaged by customer will not be accepted for return.
- Original tags (if applicable) must be attached & intact.
- If you feel you have received a defective or damaged item, please contact us within 3 business days of the delivery date.
- Final Sale items will not be accepted for return. Final sale items meet one of the following criteria:
- Intimates, Jewelry, and all other items under “Accessories”
- Any items marked 40% off or more at time of sale
- Gift cards
- Please note: Items will be shown as final sale when they are put in your cart and will also show up as final sale on the receipt included with your order.
How To Make A Return
Return for an exchange:
- We cannot provide exchanges or holds due to limited inventory. If an exchange is needed we encourage the customer to place a new order for the item(s) needed and return the other item(s).
- Return shipping costs are the customer’s responsibility. If using a label provided through our return portal, the customer agrees to have the cost of the shipping withheld from their refund.
- Return for store credit:
- Must be postmarked within 30 days of the original order date.
- How to send a return:
- Send back the return yourself, using whichever shipping method you prefer (address provided below) -or-
- When mailing a return:
- Please ensure your items are securely packaged! We are not responsible for items that are lost or damaged during their return to us!
- Please provide either the original receipt or include a piece of paper with your name and order number in the package.
- Send returns to the following address:
402 & BEYOND
9610 Dutch Mill Ln
Lincoln, Ne 68516
Returns are processed within 3 days of receipt and you will be e-mailed when we process your return!
- Returns that do not meet our eligibility requirements will be sent back at your own expense. We will make every effort to contact you about ineligible returns and during this time we will hold ineligible item(s) for 30 days. After 30 days, the item(s) will be donated to charity.